In case you aren’t familiar with us, we’ll put this right up front: Virtual Catalyst won’t just be a series of webinars. Built on storytelling and tribal collaboration plus the Rogue ABCS of water communication—assessment, branding, content, strategy—these daily sessions are imbued with the skills necessary to retrain our minds, work together to realize a better future and tell the stories that change the world.
Join Rogue Water Lab and our partners at the first ever Virtual Catalyst Mastermind Summit
- Five Days of Content – July 20th – 24th
- 90 minute – 120 minute long daily sessions
- Hands-on, fun, and relevant for you wherever you are in your communications journey
- Only $20 to attend, travel costs are a thing of the past
- Connect with water professionals across the US
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PLATFORM
We’re using a virtual conference platform called REMO that gets us as close to in-person as possible.
- Walk onto the ‘show floor’
- Opportunity for impromptu networking at ‘tables’ and ‘lounges’
- Interactive elements built into every session – worksheets to follow-along, homework to complete on your time that support integration of each lesson, and opportunities to connect beyond the scheduled events.
What to expect: REMO 101
We’re spreading water comms wisdom far and wide, and we want you along for the ride.
We’ve designed this first ever Virtual Catalyst Mastermind Summit with connection, collaboration, and deep learning at the forefront, as this is the essence of Catalyst in real life.